How does IPL thread vein removal work?
IPL technology enables vein removal of even large, deep and cosmetically unacceptable veins without the use of chemicals and needles. Whether for removal of thread veins or larger veins, proven non-invasive technology gives benefits including the following:
- No risk of damaging surrounding tissue
- Effective facial vein removal rebuilds your confidence
- Relatively little discomfort (especially with smaller veins)
- Little likelihood of the same veins reappearing
- Quick effective vein removal treatment lets you get on with your life
After your ipl vein removal, though they’re unlikely to be painful, treated veins may become red and swollen. Over about six to eight weeks, the treated veins will then disperse naturally. During this time, we advise regular moisturising and protection of treated areas from sunlight. Your Treatment Rooms therapist will give you advice and is available to answer your questions before and after your treatment.
How many thread vein removal sessions will I need?
Whether it’s spider veins removal or something larger, your friendly therapist will discuss your exact requirements (and reassure you with answers to your questions). A typical IPL treatment programme involves between two and five sessions before your skin feels smooth and blemish-free and you can get on with life with new confidence.